Employment decisions ultimately affect a business's operations and either help or hinder its goals and objectives. Our firm equips you with legal explanations and sound guidance, enabling you to create employment strategies and plans that protect your business interests while maintaining a strong workforce. This provides confidence to take decisive action that is in the best interests of your company, including potentially divesting the business of an under-performing employee in a legal manner.
Strategic Legal Solutions In Employment Law And Employer Defense
Kisner Law Firm, LLC represents many small to midsized companies throughout Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania, most of which do not have a legal or human resources department. We develop a relationship with each company, understanding its individual needs and goals.
If you are seeking guidance in employment strategies or answers regarding a specific situation or dispute, call our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, firm today at 412-208-4263.
Our employment law attorneys provide knowledgeable guidance to companies and employers in all aspects of employment law, including:
- Human resources counsel — We assist companies in creating handbooks and policies, as well as enforcing those policies.
- Local counsel for employment discrimination defense and harassment claims — Our attorneys will help you avoid discrimination claims and provide aggressive defense should allegations arise. The firm routinely litigates on behalf of employers in discrimination matters.
- Unemployment compensation — We help you consider all options when deciding whether to pay or contest unemployment compensation claims.
- Wage and hour compliance — Our lawyers will help to ensure that all employees are being compensated correctly and in compliance with the law.
- Employment contracts and agreements — We help you draft, negotiate and enforce employment contracts that protect the interests of your business.
We provide responsive service, critical when you require immediate answers and information to decide quickly how to handle a situation with an employee. We will offer practical answers regarding possible outcomes of every option, applying the law to your specific situation and business needs.